Wednesday, January 13, 2010

See ya in May!

Winter Semester has officially started and for the first time since Pablo and I dated we are both in school. Pablo is going to UVU just working on his generals. Although UVU is very different from BYUI he likes it a lot. He is still working at Wells Fargo and Fat Cats and usually gets in about 30 hours a week. Wednesdays are his busiest day. He leaves at 8:30 and doesn't come home till 10pm! Thankfully he has a 4 hour brake in between his classes on Tuesdays and Thursdays so he can catch up on homework.
I am still working at Pizza Pie Cafe and love it. I usually get around 35 hours a week. Last minute I decided to not go to BYU and go to Salt Lake Community College. I know it sounds kind of crazy, but now I can still work full time and focus on getting my AA. The best part too, is that it is all online. That is the main reason I am going to slcc! Once I get my AA I will focus on getting my bachelors in photography. If everything goes through like the counselor said it would I should be able to get my AA before Fall. Lets pray everything goes through correctly. Right now I am keeping busy with 18 credits and it seems like there is never time to do anything besides work and homework anymore.
During this semester I doubt I will be posting very much and so I just wanted to give you a quick update before the semester really starts picking up. I guess...we will see you in May. :) Or, perhaps if I get sick of homework, 2 or 3 times before then!

No comments:

Post a Comment