Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Life is Getting Better

Life is getting better!!!! This labor day weekend was awesome and I want to thank my friends and roommates for it. On Friday I ended up going to a bon fire and a movie night and both were very fun. Saturday night The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus came to Logan and played a free concert. It wasn’t the best concert I have been to but it was still a lot of fun. My cousin Natalie and some of her friends along with my good friend Alex all spent the night and it was good to be able to talk and catch up with people. On Sunday I went down to Alpine and had dinner with my cousins the Bartons. Let me just say that they are amazing. That night I spent the night at my brothers house and we always have fun. On Monday my roommates and I headed out to Bloomington Lake. The lake is runoff from a glacier and let me just say the water was freezing. It was so hard to be able to swim to the cliffs that we jumped off because I thought my body was going to brake down. It was so much fun though to be able to spend time with my roomies.
I have been trying to stay really busy and it’s working. Life has been good and I am having a more positive outlook on life. My heart is healing and I am moving on to bigger and better things. I am hoping within the month that life will go from good back to amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment