Sunday, May 20, 2012

I´m in Peru!

People, I am in Peru.
It is actually a little hard to actually believe. It does not seem like I am in Peru.
So here is a quick update.
 I am learning a lot about project research and needs assesment.
Our team is trying to figure out where to put our time, energy and resources.
I am getting to see how other people live and am feeling grateful for my circumstances.
I painted a school
 My feet will forever be dusty from all the sand.
I got to sit in the back of a truck all day and go to the beach.
I have not tried any food that is to die for.
I am buying tickets to go see one of the seven wonders of the world tomorrow.
The people I live with are fabulous
I am missing Oliver like crazy
I am planning on coming home early
I am getting used to cold showers


No comments:

Post a Comment