Thursday, April 4, 2013

Religion

I won't deny that God is real, and I won't deny that it is taking everything inside me to say that. I grew up in an extremely religious family so church was never a question growing up. We attended church every Sunday and participated in several church related activities outside of our 3 hour service each week. The past few years I have structured my life differently. During my first marriage I really started to question what I truly believed and how I felt. Now three years later, I have a hard time saying that I am apart of a specific religion. When I am questioning my childhood and living differently then how I was raised, I don't feel like I have the right to claim the title of a religious group that is so strong in their beliefs. So for now, I am with out church.

No comments:

Post a Comment