Monday, December 12, 2011

An IPhone Way of Life

As I mentioned in an earlier post, I am officially an IPhone owner. For some stupid reason I feel obligated to take pictures everywhere I go. Here are a few shots from the last few weeks. Enjoy.

Eric was nice enough to let me spend Thanksgiving with him and his family. They were so sweet and wonderful. I was so grateful to be welcomed in with open arms. It turned out to be a real lovely day.

I made one to many snowflakes for work. I must admit though, that I think the decorating at work turned out great. Hard work does pay off.
I spent all day listening to The Rocket Summers album "Do You Feel" one day, and low and behold, my friend Zach came and wrote "Do you feel" on my hand without even knowing.


I made it out to USU's art museum again. I love spending time there. It's so interesting to see what people come up with. This is one of my favorite pieces. These clogs are programmed to play all sorts of different songs. They are all individually carved and painted and collected from all over the world.

Oliver was nice enough to accompany me to the USU's production of "Twentieth Century" It was hilarious. Both of us had no idea what to expect going into the play, and we both laughed our heads off. It was an evening well spent.

Wonderful Eric and Zach like to give me sandwich hugs. They surprised me at my house yesterday with a great big sandwich hug! These boys are hilarious together. I am grateful that I was able to meet them this semester. They have been wonderful to me.

Adorable Sara and I had our first try at owling. Although we were not very successful, we had a blast attempting to be like all of the cool kids in this world.

Low and Behold, finals week is here. This morning I tried to get some last minute studying in over some breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment