Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Brother

All of my siblings are special to me in different ways. Throughout my life we have all grown together and become very close friends. I cherish their friendships dearly, and look forward to continuing to share my life with them. 

Today though, I must say that one of my very best friends in the whole wide world is my older brother Nate. The love I have for Nate has grown so much over the last few years, and continues to grow daily. Nate is the brother that calls up on me to check on me, and invites me over to spend the night. Nate is the brother that wants to go on sibling dates with me, and eat junk food and watch movies. And Nate is the brother that wraps his arms around me like he means it, and laughs at my stupid jokes. I can honestly say that I don't know what I would do without him. Words can't express how wonderful he is, and how grateful I am for his friendship.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment