Saturday, April 24, 2010

A Women’s Closet

I don’t know what it is but every time I look in my closet it always feels like I have nothing to wear. Sounds pretty typical right? Usually I just have a few favorite shirts that I rotate through. Since I wear a work shirt everyday I usually hardly ever get dressed up and don’t tend to run into this problem. Today I got off of work early and headed off to see a friend that just returned home from a mission. I wasn’t trying to impress him by any means but I didn’t want to look like a scrub either. As I was searching through my closet I couldn’t find anything worthy of being worn. Sadly I picked the shirt that was next on my list for my rotation. Now, I never buy clothes but I just recently went to visit my sister and her closest literally is my favorite store. I went to her house with one suitcase and left with three. What I have come to realize through all of this is that it doesn’t matter how many shirts, dresses, etc a girl has, we are always going to feel like we don’t have anything to wear. What I have found to be the saddest too, is that our closets are usually full to the brim. Here is a picture of my friend’s closet. I saw this picture of her closet and that is what started this whole tangent. Girls please just tell me you understand. Just remember boys, if we feel comfortable in what we are wearing then we are going to be a lot more fun and confident so don’t ever rush a women to pick a shirt. It’s a big deal.

2 comments: