Thursday, April 22, 2010

A Fresh Start

Well let me just say that a lot has changed over the past few months. I am just going to throw it all out there. First off, Pablo and I have decided to get a divorce. I know it’s weird to announce to the world on our blog, but this will no longer be our blog, it will be my blog. I have wanted to make a blog for the past few months in order to document events, pictures, etc. I have really enjoyed doing it with my photo blog and so I am now hoping to do it on a more personal level. Although life is hard at the moment I feel that in a few months I will be able to tackle the world and anything in its path. I hope that you continue to keep up with me and my doings and I thank everyone for all of their love and support the past few months. We are going to make it through.

No comments:

Post a Comment