Monday, February 7, 2011

Day 30: Who Are You?



I’m Megan Sanchez.
I’m just a simple girl who enjoys the simple things in life.
I cry when I am overly happy and I’m stubborn beyond belief.
I love it when I am overly happy and “emotionally compromising” myself as some would say.
I want to travel the world and spend my adventures with someone that I care about.
I love to longboard even though I am terrible at it.
I love taking pictures.
I hate doing my hair.
I have a testimony of the gospel and know it is the true church on the earth.
I have the coolest family on the earth.
I totally wish I was Mexican
I love having deep meaningful conversations with people.
Dancing is one of my favorite things to do on the earth even though I have never been very good.
I have no idea what I am doing with my life and I’m trying not to stress out about it.
I’m crazy single and could care less.
I’m just me, taking life one day at a time.

Finished! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment