Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Ode to Muncy and Dubray

Muncy and Dubray,
You might just be the coolest people I know
Your pictures are plastered on my wall
And I gaze and sigh with awe as I stare each day
Creepy right?
Nope!

You guys are the cake to my fat kid
The hump to my bump
The sac to my town
And the love of my lives!

Less then 3 weeks time we will be together
Muncy and I looking “So Good”
Dubray and I eating our usual ice cream
And all 3 of us freaking spending time together!

We have known each other since I was a wee 15 year old
You brought me into the EG world
You partied with me at stake dances
As we went stupid dumb and hyphy in the Border’s parking lot

Muncy and Dubray,
You might just be the coolest people I know
You got me through the tough times.
You called me when it rained
You called me to see how I was
You always answered my calls,
And you both like to text me at the same time!

Muncy and Dubray,
Words cannot express our old spag times
The spag drifting down our shirts with cheese falling to our laps

Honestly guys, I love you!
End of story!



No comments:

Post a Comment