Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day

Let me first just say that I am so sad that I don’t have my 30 day challenge anymore to have an excuse to blog. I keep telling myself that I need to blog, but like us all, I feel like I have nothing to blog about. Anyways, it’s Valentines Day! I can’t believe another year has come and gone. I feel like it was Valentines Day just yesterday! Let’s just say today was a great day! After my first class this morning I came home to my wonderful roommate Audrey making crepes! After that I made a cupcake run! I even left a cupcake on my friend Tennessee’s car He told me he was surprised it wasn’t melted when he found it, because….we actually had nice weather today! I only had to wear one coat to school today, and that is a miracle in this splendid cow town! I even got asked out for Valentine’s day and when I came home, my roommates had made muddy buddies and my neighbor Mike was over with cake, plus my amazing home teachers left me a valentine. Let’s just say it was all in all a good day and I am not looking forward to the homework that is sitting in front of me. Until next time right?

No comments:

Post a Comment