Thursday, September 8, 2011

Amedee and Jodi

A few weekends ago my family got together in Vegas to celebrate my Dad marrying his love Jodi. It was so great to see family, and wonderful to meet Jodi’s daughters. I can’t believe that my Dad is married again. It makes me so happy that Jodi makes him so happy. In this life, finding the people that love you unconditionally is so critical. I am happy that they have found that kind of love.

This trip also reminded me how amazing my family is. I literally love my family to pieces! They are some of the most amazing people. I am so grateful that I have them in my life. My siblings are some of my best friends, and I can’t wait to get to know Jodi’s daughters and to make them apart of my life.

My Dad is my rock. He gives me so much strength and courage to conquer the world.

I can’t help but believe that Mom is so proud of all of us and the bond that we have. I am grateful for her presence in the little things that she brings to my life. I am so grateful that I got to wear her scarf to school today and that I can think of her daily.

I don’t think I could ask for anything more from my family. So, this goes out to you guys. Thanks for being the foundation of who I am and for continually supporting me throughout my life!





No comments:

Post a Comment