Wednesday, October 14, 2009

High School: Looking Back

Ok, so for some odd reason all of my writing is being underlined and I can't get it to stop! Anyways, I was looking through Pablos facebook pictures and saw some of his old pictures from high school. I decided to show a few pictures of us both from high school. I know I know I haven't changed much since high school was only two years ago for me, but I hope you enjoy. 

This was at the first football game of my senior year with some of my awesome friends Kristen, Letty, and Kayla
This is my absolute best friend of junior summer and senior year (Inside joke) Mehul! 
This is Pablo right after he graduated with his best bud Jeff
This was right before jeff went on his mission. This is Pablo with Jeff and Justin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment