Tuesday, December 29, 2009

You Have Some Food on Your Face! :)

Most people havent noticed, but I have a freckle on my lip right on the right side of my mouth. For the most part it goes unnoticed, but I have found through the years that it is commenly mistaken for food. I have even had guys try to flirt by saying, (with a smirk look) "Here let me get that for you." They always seemed to get frusterated and embaressed when after several attempts they realized that I have a freckle on my lip. I know that this is kind of a random post, but I was looking at a picture of myself on this blog and thought that I had some food on my mouth when I realized it was my friendly freckle. So next time you see me, please make sure it really is food before you embarres yourself! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment