Thursday, January 6, 2011

Day 1 A Recent Picture of Yourself and 15 Facts about Myself



1. When I’m overly happy I cry
2. I listen to songs on repeat like it’s nobody business
3. I have absolutely no idea how to flirt
4. I love being spontaneous
5. I’m moving to Mexico this summer
6. I usually have more guy friends then girl friends
7. My Dad and I are best bud’s
8. I like to write in my journal because I love reading my Mom’s journal
9. I hate buying socks
10. I am one of the cheapest people you will ever meet, yet, I love the finer things in life
11. I don’t regret any of my life decisions
12. I have a bad habit of growing my hair out till it gets right out of the awkward stage and then cutting it all off again
13. I claim I’m from Seattle when I actually don’t consider it home at all
14. Brown is one of my favorite colors
15. I have a bad habit of calling people fool

No comments:

Post a Comment