Thursday, January 6, 2011

Day 2: A Good Memory

Although this is somewhat of a sad memory, it is one of the only memories that I have of my Mom. I remember when my Mom was sick and she couldn’t feed herself. I was given a bowl of cantaloupe and melon and was asked to feed her. I specifically remember feeding her a piece of the fruit and then feeding myself a piece. Although my Mom is gone now, her and my Dad started something great together. My family is pure amazing. I couldn’t imagine a better group of people to call my own. I am so happy that we are all so close and understanding of one another. Like always, I have to thank my Mom for always watching over us.

1 comment:

  1. Megan, I stumbled upon your blog in a roundabout way through facebook. Reading your comments about your mom made me cry. She was a wonderful woman. I will never forget her beautiful smile. She will always have a piece of my heart. I miss her too.

    Judy

    ReplyDelete