Monday, January 31, 2011

Day 28: A Picture of You Last Year, and Now. How Have You Changed Since Then?

This time last year I was a very different person. At the start of 2010 I was still married and my marriage was falling apart. If you would have asked me if I saw myself single, up in Logan going to school and not pursuing photography professionally a year ago I would have thought you were crazy. So much has changed and really has been for the absolute better. I am so much happier now then I was a year ago. Not only am I much happier and am on a better track but I have also lost a lot of weight. I gained a lot of weight while I was married and I am proud to say that it is all gone. I am proud of the person I am and the things that I am doing and I think that in and of itself is a great accomplishment.



1 comment:

  1. I love your honesty in these posts! I'm glad to hear that you're doing good and that you're enjoying life! I hope things continue to work in your favor this year!!!

    V

    P.s. I might borrow your whole 30 day thing =) It's a great idea

    ReplyDelete