Saturday, January 8, 2011

Day 3: A Picture of You and Your Craziest Friend



Felisa (Freaking) Dolberg
As cliché as this sounds, I would have to say that my craziest friend is my older sister Felisa. She is absolutely nuts and I LOVE it! We are always cracking jokes and complete each others sentences by falling to the floor and convulsing. I don’t think I could even tell you about all of the ridiculous times that we have had. Let’s just say that my TBT sister is basically amazing and all should know her.



(Stephanie) Muncy Friend
This girl is pure amazing! She comes home from serving her Mission in Alabama in 2 weeks and I cannot wait. I literally have day dreams about her coming home and us hanging out. Whether we are catching up, drinking Italian sodas, pretending we are Asian, or reenacting teen girl squad late into the night, Muncy and I always have an amazing time. She has been a great friend to me for almost six years now and I can’t imagine not having her as a close friend in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment