Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Utah State





Before this past summer I had never even thought about Utah State. Today I am halfway through my second semester at Utah State and loving it. It has been such a blessing in my life to be here. Not only is the church strong here, but the school is filled with some of the most amazing people I have ever met. It has a wide variety of athletic events (including the awesome basketball games that I enjoy watching from the third row!) that I can attend for free and school spirit like none I have ever seen. Along with its many awesome programs, the school is just the right size. It’s not to big and not to small. There are a ton of fun traditions like becoming a true aggie and holds a great reputation. I guess what I am trying to say, is that I love being an Aggie and I am glad that the opportunity to attend this school came into my life. I don’t know what I would do without it.

No comments:

Post a Comment